Network File System (NFS) allows a server to share directories and files with clients over a network.
The following section details the setup:
VSM NFS options
- In the VSM Page, click Manage NFS Configuration (Actions > Tasks).
- (In the following page) Click Edit, change the Number of NFS Worker Threads, and then save the settings.
File system NFS options
- In the navigation pane, select Storage Volumes.
- In the Storage Volume page, select the Storage Volume for which you want to specify the NFS options.
- In the following page, select Manage NFS Configuration in the Tasks section of the Actions pane.
- In the NFS clients page, click Add NFS Clients.
- Specify the following options:
|Network/IP addresses||Single Network ID with subnet mask (for example,
|Map as Root Users||Yes restricts all users to root.|
|Read-only||Yes prohibits writing to the share.|
- Click Add.