CloudByte ElastiStor provides detailed reports that you can save or print. The reports can be generated in the formats PDF, HTML, and CSV. You can schedule reports and email the generated reports.
CloudByte provides the following reports, which you can generate, print, and circulate:
- Account IOPS Provisioning
- Pool IOPS Provisioning
- Account Storage Provisioning
- Pool Storage Provisioning
- Account QoS
- Pool QoS
- Account Storage
- Pool Storage
- Volume Usage
- HA Group Info
- Global Accounts IOPS Storage Provisioning
Note: In future releases, you can define your own reports and add new report types.
Accessing the reports
- In ElastiCenter, select Reports.
- Click the respective icon to generate or schedule a report.
- In the dialog box that appears, specify the relevant details and then click OK.
The reports are displayed.
To send the generated reports over mail, Click Generate new Report icon in the Actions pane and then specify the address to which the report has to be mailed.
To change the default settings for configuring email for reports, select Global Settings and then specify the details for the highlighted options:
- Click Generate Report icon and then specify the address to which the report has to be mailed.
- In ElastiCenter, select Global Settings and then specify the details for the highlighted options: