- Boot up your Node server and insert the CloudByte ElastiStor installation disk into your computer’s DVD or CD drive. The installation starts up and the following screen with the boot options appear:
By default, the boot option Boot CloudByte ElastiStor is selected. So you need not interfere. To select a different boot option, see “Boot options”.
The Welcome screen appears.
- In the following screen, accept the license agreement.
- Select the installation option. For details, see Installation options.
At prompt, specify the ElastiCenter IP address and then click OK.
- (If you have multiple disks) At prompt, select the disk where you want to install CloudByte ElastiStor and then click OK.
(If you have multiple Ethernet Interfaces) At prompt, select the Ethernet Interface and then click OK.
The following screen appears:
- Specify the networking configuration details.
- Click OK. The following screen appears:
- Select Continue to confirm the settings so that the installation can start up. To modify any of the values, select Back. Installation starts and the wizard shows the progress.
- In the following screen, specify the region you belong to:
- Confirm the country and then confirm the time zone.
The installation completes and the following screen appears:
After installing the packages, CloudByte ElastiStor reboots (indicated by the following screen).
Wait till the system automatically reboots. The following screen welcomes you after the reboot:
The following screen with a login prompt indicates that installation is successful. You can proceed to configure CloudByte ElastiStor.