- In ElastiCenter, create a NFS volume with a name say testvol3.
- Mount the volume on Linux client and then write some data. Use the following command to mount the volume:
mount Tenant IP Address : Access Path Directory Path
- Directory Path: Local Directory Path where the NFS volume is to be mounted.
mount 184.108.40.206:/Acctestvol3 /mnt/vol1
To copy data to the volume, use the following command:
cp /Source Filename Destination Filename
cp /root/Desktop/test2 /mnt/vol1
cp /root/Desktop/test1 /mnt/vol1
- In ElastiCenter, select the Storage Volume in the navigation pane.
- From the list, select the Storage Volume to create local backup.
- In the following page, go to the Backup section of the Action Pane and then select Create Snapshot.
- Specify a name for the snapshot to be created and then click OK.
Use the following command to delete data on the Storage Volume:
rm -r Filename Filename
rm –r test test2