Use the Account page (ElastiCenter > Accounts) to create Account.
- Click Add Account
- Specify the following details
|Name||Unique name for the account|
|Description||A meaningful description of the account|
|Assign Admin||Select the type of administrator that you want to create.When you select an administrator type, the username and password fields appear.For details, see Delegated Administration|
- Click Add Account.The account is created.The wizard prompts you to continue and provision TSM.
- Click Provision TSM to continue.
Delete account user
- In ElastiCenter, select Accounts in the navigation pane.
- From the list of Accounts, select the Account from which you want to delete a user.
- Go to the Tasks section of the actions pane and then select Account Users.
- Click the delete icon for the account user that you want to delete.
- At prompt, click Yes.